Monday, November 15, 2010

Week in Review

Wait! Can you do a week in review on Monday? Oh well, better late than never...

Spent the week getting ready for an auction at my son's school. I made a few things.
A tote made out of pet screen. A zippered pouch... another smaller zippered pouch... and two fabric rosettes, one a hairclip and the other a pin. I had to resort to some hand stitching and gluing because we were having issues with our electricity. It seems a branch rubbed a spot on the wire leading to our house causing brown-outs. When DTE arrived they shut down our power stating it was a FIRE HAZARD! So in the mean time I enjoyed reading the article in  Woman's Day magazine about Ashley (my favorite blogger!)  Since we had no power, my dear husband took the laundry to the laundry mat! Lest you think he did this solely from the goodness of his heart, he had to do it, he was getting ready to leave for Florida and needed to pack (more on that later). My Parents took us out to eat (even though the power had been restored).

 Mom made dessert, my hubby delivered!
Friday was the big auction. The kids did great, it was a huge success. Saturday I stopped by to see Mitus' offspring.
 Getting fat!
Ran all over the place. First with mom to Hobby Lobby, Archiver's and JoAnn's and then with my friend to Parisian, 7/11, JoAnn's (again!) and Target. Picked up a few items....
 made the lion while listening to TV. I can do these things since my husband is in Florida playing baseball with his friends in MSBL.









No comments:

Post a Comment