Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Night Before Thanksgiving

Thankful for:
My oldest two have arrived safely at their respective destinations. One in Florida to meet his girlfriends family for the first time! and the other home here with us. But wait, she's off to visit with her boyfriend, maybe we can visit tomorrow. My husband who understands my need to craft and helps me in so many ways. My mother who likes to craft with me!

So, I have been working on a few things. Made some beanies and crocheted flowers. Thinking I might try to sell a few at a craft show. My friends daughter modeling for me. Then I saw these cute flower barrettes made from wool, couldn't resist making a few of those.
We will see how it goes, maybe Etsy is in my future. Next project is to repaint and rearrange my oldest's room. It houses the computers and printers and his bed and dresser. Need to make it look nice for a Christmas visitor. Plan to take some before and after photos. Which by the way is what I am very thankful for today, my husband let me buy the camera! Canon EOS Rebel xs with two lens and bag and all the trimmings! Plan to take action shots during basketball season and many photos during our trip to Utah over Christmas break.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Need to start the tutorial....

No comments:

Post a Comment