Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer

Summer, as usual has flown by. We celebrated my dad's 75th birthday.
I spent a few days nursing my husband back on his feet following arthroscopy to the knee and removal  of a few bone fragments.
Funny thing is while we were at the Ambulatory Surgical Center, I ran into an old friend of mine. I've known her for 30 years or so. She asked why we were there and proceeded to tell me I needed to come work there! A few minutes later I was talking with the manager and she asks me to come for an interview. This was Friday, I interviewed on Tuesday, and started a new job on Monday! I spent the rest of the summer working between The Joe and WSC. Too fun, so completely opposite. The stress of the ICU and the steady pace of the endoscopy wing. What will I do next summer?
Celebrated my daughter's 22nd birthday.
and a friend's 50 birthday.
Helped my niece pick out a bridesmaid dress for my dtr's wedding 
and picked out a contender for me to wear...
Not sure...
Took my youngest son to college in South Carolina
and then spent a couple relaxing days at camp.
After a bit of rain and just general "it was nasty" our dog's bed needed to be disposed of. So into the garbage it went. The poor dog was so distraught without his bed. After spending the first night on the hard floor, he improvised!
Spent a bit of time crafting.
And now it is time to get serious about this upcoming Wedding!
Not sure if we are ready or not?










No comments:

Post a Comment